Tuesday, October 04, 2005
on second thought....
....please *don't* visit that page. oh man it is bad. oh MAN MAN MEN ONLY
ALLOWED<> . oh wait there's *ONE* blond chick. are indie rock bands the
new frat? BLAH!
OH MY GOD FORGET IT, she's their STYLIST!
i give up. i give up up up.
i sent myspace the following message:
subj: this contest is
CRAP.....
Are women, like, not allowed? Jeez, I wish I had a whiny band full of
pretty white boys so I could get signed to your record label. And then we
could write songs about girls and love and heartbreak and sunset and make
no difference at all in the world of anything. That would be awesome.
BOOOORRRRRRRRING!!!!
this is why the world needs the cathy santoni's and my sister. and you.
you are awesome. don't look at this website, as I worry for your mental
health. okay i gotta go to class i have to stop looking at this now.
