Wednesday, August 02, 2006

hello blogger??

blogger is not posting some of my posts which I am emailing. it's kind of
annoying. anyway today the santonies have to play for one hour. we are
going to have to waste a lot of time between songs talking. i'm going to
use some of those jokes if i don't forget them. i have a tendency to get
really nervous and flustered in front of other people and say something
really dumb/dorky.

anyway it's like a billion degrees here today so I hope I don't have a
heat stroke or something. wow i am just so positive.


Comments:
Well? How was it? -Melissa
 
congrats on yr talk dude. see you soon at sgm´s
 
raedy doesn't even think about her blog since her smashing success in vancouver... she's a psychology superstar now! :)

m
 
alas,she has forgotten the little people.......tm
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?