Thursday, October 12, 2006
grading papers:
how i feel about it
aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
in other news the landlord turned on the heat last night. I promptly got
steam "all up in my face" and burned my hand. this lead to me crying like
a baby. it was very poetic.
here is how it went down:
1. steam explodes, scares me
2. i lose it, just like steam exploding
3. mike says "can we still make the bagels?!" <---point fr anyone who
gets the reference
4. all of the stress i'm feeling lately just kind of overwhelms me at
that point.
5. i yell at mike and don't at all appreciate his culturalreference
6. i cry.
see the metaphor between me and the radiator?
sorry i have to go to my introduction to linguistics class now. yes
really.
Comments:
<< Home
so last night my roomates turned on our heat. I guess when you first turn it on the whole system has to fill with water or something and all the ducts run through my room. Everytime I fell asleep I woke up in a panic bc the water sound was so loud I thought i was sinking or drowing or had turned into a fish or something.
Chicago heating systems are frightning
Post a Comment
Chicago heating systems are frightning
<< Home


