Tuesday, February 20, 2007
posts from beyond
for some reason, my blog won't display many of the posts I've recently tried to send via email, which is how I usually do it. So, I'm going to put them all here for you all, I've actually tried to post a lot in the last few days...
thrash metal drummer needed ASAP
this is just the headline to an ad on criagslist that i am seriously
considering responding to.
ten modern-day conveniences I would not want to imagine life without
thanks liz for giving me something to do!
i don't know how "modern-day" this needs to be, so i'll just make it
whatever i want it to be.
1. tampons
2. kraft slices of american cheese
3. bags of hay
4. boomin speakers
5. electric instruments
6. debit card
7. feminism
8. sneakers
9. girls being allowed to wear pants
10. internet access to research papers (boo, library!)
interactive post
what should i change the name of my blog to? whoever wins will get a prize.
it's going to be really cool. (the prize)
vanilla ice is really weird on this fame game show, have you watched it?
okay that's it actually
for some reason, my blog won't display many of the posts I've recently tried to send via email, which is how I usually do it. So, I'm going to put them all here for you all, I've actually tried to post a lot in the last few days...
thrash metal drummer needed ASAP
this is just the headline to an ad on criagslist that i am seriously
considering responding to.
ten modern-day conveniences I would not want to imagine life without
thanks liz for giving me something to do!
i don't know how "modern-day" this needs to be, so i'll just make it
whatever i want it to be.
1. tampons
2. kraft slices of american cheese
3. bags of hay
4. boomin speakers
5. electric instruments
6. debit card
7. feminism
8. sneakers
9. girls being allowed to wear pants
10. internet access to research papers (boo, library!)
interactive post
what should i change the name of my blog to? whoever wins will get a prize.
it's going to be really cool. (the prize)
vanilla ice is really weird on this fame game show, have you watched it?
okay that's it actually
Comments:
<< Home
funny how you can tell exactly who a person is by the list they made.....i am surprised though that your list didn't include really hip,modern day parents.....lol tm
my suggestion for blog name? Raedy's Rhetoric. actually any word that begins with rh because they are just so spelling rules wrong and i like them.....tm
one thing is that the name of the blog can't have my name in it because i don't want to be traced to my blog by like future employers or whatever. because i'm paranoid like that.
and actually i am overly optimistic that one day I might actually get a job. so yeah...
anyway i thought "modern, hip parents" being on my list sort of went without saying. :)
pink lady is not bad. i'm sorry to say i don't need the address though because well, there was no prize. it was all a cleverly-conducted ruse to get you all to rename my blog for me.
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
and actually i am overly optimistic that one day I might actually get a job. so yeah...
anyway i thought "modern, hip parents" being on my list sort of went without saying. :)
pink lady is not bad. i'm sorry to say i don't need the address though because well, there was no prize. it was all a cleverly-conducted ruse to get you all to rename my blog for me.
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
is this contest over? 'cause i was going to suggest "super fantastic choco-banana funcity blowout blogsploitation freakout festival on ice with raedy" as the new name.
mike
Post a Comment
mike
<< Home

